- SHA Calculator
Updated: Jan 1, 2018
SHA Calculator is an online tool to compute the SHA-1, SHA-2, SHA-3 checksum of a string or file locally on your browser. This hash can be used to verify the integrity of the data during transmission. You can provide the expected hash and compare the calculated SHA checksum with it. The SHA hash can be generated in Base64 or Hex formats. The input can be provided in Plain Text, Base64 or as a binary file which you can select from your machine. Hit the Calculate button to generate and check the SHA value
Your file or data will NOT be uploaded. All processing takes place locally inside your browser.
- Input Type
- The type of the input text (not applicable for files).
Lore ipsum dolor sit amet
Click on Browse File and select a file for Binary Input Type
- SHA hash to compare
- The hash to compare to in Base64 or Hex format
- The SHA algorithm to use for hashing. You can choose between SHA-1, SHA-2 & SHA-3
- Hash Size
- The size of the output SHA hash. The available options vary by the algorithm selected.
|SHA-2||224, 256, 384, 512|
|SHA-3||224, 256, 384, 512|
- Jan 1, 2018
- Binary file support & completely local processing
- Dec 19, 2017
- Support for SHA-1 & SHA-3
- Dec 18, 2017
- Tool Launched
Created: Dec 18, 2017
Online Tool Designed For: Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, Linux