Immediate Annuity Calculator is used to estimate the regular payouts for immediate annuities
- Immediate Annuity Payment:
- What is Annuity?
- An annuity is a fixed sum of money that is paid to someone every year, generally for the rest of their life.
- What is Immediate Annuity?
- Immediate annuities are long-term, tax-adjourned contracts generally purchased from any insurance company. It provides immediate regular payments in exchange for an investment that was done in a lump-sum manner. These payments last for life or a specified period. Start taking your income as soon as possible through it.
P = [A x i] / [1 - (1 + i) -nt]
- P = periodic payment of an immediate annuity
- A = amount of money invest in immediate annuity
- i = annual interest rate (annual rate of return for the immediate annuity)
- t = number of years you expect to live and receive payments
- n = frequency of payments every year
- If you invest $50,000 at an 8 percent annual rate of interest, intending to receive payments for 10 years, you'll receive a yearly payment of [50,000 x .08] / [1 - (1 + .08) ^ -10] = $7451.47.
- May 18, 2018
- Tool Launched