Discount Calculator is used to calculate the discount and final price of an item after applying sales tax and discount rate on the original price.
- Final Price:
Final price after discount and tax
- You Save:
- What does Discount mean?
- Discount is the reduction made from a regular or list price, offering customers some percent discount. It is an effective technique for increasing sales.
- Final Price (Sale Price) = Original Price − Discount Amount
- Discount Amount = Original Price × Discount Rate
- Price before the tax: $425.00
- Tax: $25.50
- Final Price: $450.50
- Original Price + Tax: $530.00
- Total Savings: $79.50
- May 6, 2018
- Tool Launched
Jasmine Pendarvis Copy Link
Hey i am new here i am a teacher at banoak elementry i would like to make stuff like this could i make something like this